- Personal planning, including wills, trusts, disability planning and pre and post marital planning
- International planning
- Private foundations & planned giving
Trust & Estate Administration
- Counsel individuals and corporate fiduciaries serving as executor or trustee
- Representation of beneficiaries of trusts and estates
- Probate and trust administration
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns
Business and Tax Planning
- Closely-held business entity planning, formation and reorganization (LPs, LLCs and corporations)
- Business succession planning
Foundations, Public Charities & Other Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Formation, governance, funding, and related planning matters
- Qualification and reporting matters
- General representation of charitable entities, officers
2901 Bee Cave Road
Austin, Texas 78746
Hughes Vanderburg Williams Booth PLLC makes this web site available to the public for informational purposes only. The information contained herein are not promised or guaranteed to be correct or up-to-date, and they should not be construed as legal advice or an invitation to create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should seek the advice of professional legal counsel before acting on the information in this web site.
The use of electronic messaging to transmit confidential information is strongly discouraged. Contacting Hughes Vanderburg Williams Booth by e-mail or otherwise will not create an attorney-client privilege. Therefore, you should not send us any information you regard as confidential or privileged before we agree to represent you. By sending us an e-mail, you confirm your understanding of this notice.
Unless otherwise indicated, attorneys listed in this web site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.